2011年4月24日星期日

I don't have to worry about anything else

And it's not about getting the fans to buy in as much as it is instilling belief in the best players. Oklahoma City has done that with Kevin Durant, who took a step in the opposite direction of the spotlight-seeking stars this past summer and committed to a five-year extension with the Thunder Fendi Sunglasses.

When asked recently about the challenge of attracting other stars to join him in Oklahoma City, Durant said, "That's come to my mind. I guess that's the way we did it with the draft. They have to come if they're drafted. But if we continue to just play hard and be a team that comes out and is known for playing hard and playing together, hopefully Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses, guys that love to play basketball will love to be a part of it.

"Big market, small market, that's something I try not to get into. Everybody else outside the game is going to ask me about it. But I'm here, I like it here, I love my teammates and coaches and the city Ferragamo Sunglasses. I don't have to worry about anything else."

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者