2011年4月22日星期五

and I fully plan on finishing school

But this is the matchup the Grizzlies wanted. Now they’re stuck with it.
Washington star junior guard Isaiah Thomas will declare for the NBA draft but will not hire an agent, the school announced Thursday Fendi Sunglasses.
Still, from Thomas' comments, it seems as though the two-time All-Pac-10 First Team honoree will not be returning to the Huskies.
"Although it was a tough decision, I have decided to forgo my senior season and enter my name into this year's NBA draft," Thomas said in the statement released by the school Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses. "At this time I will not hire an agent. Over the past three years I've enjoyed every single minute of my Washington Husky career. I am very thankful to have played for a great coach like Coach [Loroenzo] Romar and our entire coaching staff. I have just over two quarters left to earn my degree Ferragamo Sunglasses, and I fully plan on finishing school."

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者