2011年4月22日星期五

He's going into this with his eyes open

"He's going into this with his eyes open," Terry said. "He has to put in the work to get to where he wants to go, but I'm going to help him in any way I can. A lot of people are. Coach Sunglasses I think this is going to work out for him."
Thomas flew to Oakland to visit with Terry and watch the Mavericks play Golden State on April 2. Last summer, Thomas trained with Terry to help improve his game Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses. And Terry has some more workouts planned to help Thomas impress NBA scouts.
"If he does it and he really commits himself for the next three months, there's no doubt he's going to go in the first round," Terry said Armani Sunglasses. "No question. I really can't divulge my whole plan, but it's definitely a plan similar to what I implemented when I came into the draft."

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者