2011年4月26日星期二

of their final seven games are against teams with a losing record

'To come back from two ACLs. Just to be back on that court tonight. I put up a doughnut but was productive and had a blast being out there with the guys Fendi Sunglasses. I hate that we lost, but just to be out there was probably one of the best nights of my career.' Redd got the call early, first entering the game with 9:54 left in the first quarter after John Salmons picked up two quick fouls. 'I sprinted (to the scorers' table) as if I was a rookie,' said Redd." Mike Wells of The Indianapolis Star: "I’ll ask this question for the second time in as many games: Have you seen a more confusing team than the Pacers? They looked bad in losses to Sacramento and Detroit, but then they go out and beat the Boston Celtics on Monday Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses. Go figure. ... 'When I’m old and gray I’m going to look back and wonder what was wrong with us, why we couldn’t beat teams like Sacramento and Detroit, but we can beat Boston and Chicago,' Pacers forward Danny Granger said. 'I don’t know, we’re going to have to figure it out at some point Ferragamo Sunglasses.' The Pacers have to figure it out because four of their final seven games are against teams with a losing record."

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者