2011年4月21日星期四

with the Skeletoes may change that history

In my testing of the Skeletoes, what I loved greatly was the EZ Slide. Combining both toes made things much easier for me when it came to be assured a proper fit. The Velcro straps gave me a customized fit, and for my own feet (which are slender and fairly dainty by typical man standards), I was sufficed by the results Coach Sunglasses. Literally, the Skeletoes felt as natural as a shoe could feel, and the high rubber sole wrapped up my foot for the protection I needed. They felt home. Aesthetically, the ‘Toes are low-profile and are so discreet in the black/graphite colorway that they can be worn with virtually anything casual and random. Of all the good things, especially the fit, I did wish that the fit would’ve allowed me to wear my toesocks without slight discomfort in between my toes, but that just goes to show how good the ‘Toes are; the fit is as 1-to-1 as you might possibly expect Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses.
All in all, I highly recommend the Skeletoes. If you wear cumbersome shoes and/or are on your feet a lot, the Skeletoes provide good support without giving up comfort, and slipping on shoes that are actually made to emulate your own foot is beneficial for your alignment Armani Sunglasses, from the feet up. Everyone remembers Fila in the basketball world for being the house that Grant Hill and Jerry Stackhouse built, but the rebirth of the brand in America with the Skeletoes may change that history.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者