2011年3月5日星期六

He had this

"At this point up to me, but I think a few people to His Royal Highness to help." Yang volunteered, he told the wind.
"Oh, this thing if you follow the above, then I can rest assured, say who you want, as long as the point known, I am sure for you." Brook Prince chuckled, coming from that family of five study after blood he does not work, know that he smiled.
"I want to ... ... Andrew!"

&nb sp; Section 282 empty town

"Andrew?" Brook Prince looked at if the Yang Tao's wind, then a knowing smile, said: "Andrew, Yang style, but you will have my henchmen to go, oh great, but I agree ha ha ha, I know you mean, good! you have to do to inform Andrew it, take my badge, from now a division of Alberta family members are all free to the disposal of you. "said Brook to get lost in from the fast handed out a golden badge Yang style, then fell to his knees that were turned to the five blood group, said: "Now the fierce war, and you can not go back, you go along with the elders of Yang style , to Dolores, where the war is not over until all the elders of the dialect of Yang style, and his word is my word, understand? "
"Yang style elders!" Kinship that were 5 to kowtow quickly, he has heard that the family of Alberta, a thousand years out of the genius of epic proportions, just 20 years of blood from the family of a seven level practice to the elders, He had this!

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者