2011年3月14日星期一

looking at himself in the mirror

Eyes met, eighteen do not know what is wrong to eat a small crooked medicine, because he did not Xipixiaolian. "I did not expect you to control how I want to some money, so much trouble trouble, swore the oath." Eighteen hundred dollars out of pre-prepared, and gave little crooked, "Today's pocket money." Even a small distortion to push the money back to the eighth, chuckled: "I'm not a hundred dollars for this." "Oh, you're a small bag for all the money, right?" Eighteen vigilance open a small distortion, rose from his chair, and she fox's tail exposed, and would rather believe that there can not believe the male ghosts
Person's mouth. Little crooked rubbing his hands and slowly walked toward the eighth, a look of intoxication like, "You called me the day is simply awesome, for a split second, I suddenly found my little crooked Perak skies Destiny's Child
As born, and shook my internal organs to pieces, I took part in one night only then that a good fight, barely alive, is to talk to you, onlyyou ... ... " "You're not worthwhile money this way about me, right?" Eighteen hundred dollars to throw little askew, covered in goose bumps all up and down. Suddenly mad little crooked, "What do you head ah you? I say I love you, you do not fit no problem, have you so? Money, money ... ..." "Stray, you're not my type!" Eighteen arrested from the table next to a lot of chopsticks, pointing to close their small crooked. Mu Yu parked in front of the grill, take a deep breath or two, looking at himself in the mirror.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者