2011年3月23日星期三

not open your hand board, had to

Mingwei said: "That is for what?" Xiao Mei Bai at him and said: "That to ask you!" "Ask me?" Xiao Mei looks strange to see him, could not help but smile back: "I do not say I'm afraid you do not know life, you look at water. I think you look like a rush to know you are an outsider!" Weiming Yuan embarrassed jack said: "Yes ah! I was just anxious panic, it must have looked Henlang Bei!" Xiao Mei: "I do not have time to pay attention to your face! Just know you do not water, so I had to swim over to save you! Really is ridiculous!" Weiming Yuan laughed a laugh: "was probably pull you up, and I am sorry!" Xiao Mei: "I pull you up? I was hold you up to! No! As it is proper you hold me up some, you're holding, almost did not want to kill me!" Weiming Yuan erupted in really confused, and hurried her: "in the end is how is it? Mei Mei, you are quick about it!" Xiao Mei micro gasped and said: "I swam near you, you hugged my neck, put me down by doom, very big effort, almost Nieduan my neck!" Weiming Yuan authentic apologetic: "I really like that stupid?" Xiao Yang: "do not believe you see Shang Hao neck, and Na Liangdao red marks still in it!" Weiming Yuan apologetic: "I believe! I believe! Was going on?" Xiao neck entry through the shake, as if pain still, bitterly said: "I really want to no resistance, no matter how you crush me, let the water drown you, everyone to die, anyway, did not live much means ... .... " Weiming Yuan not to see her look this good, not out of words spun her. Xiao Mei continued: "Later, you may not think Ken and I would rather die with, so I just closed gas injection, point your halo points, but I still do not open your hand board, had to ... ..."

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者