2011年3月14日星期一

this is absolutely impossible

Arthur feeling a little heat on the cheek, staring Shen Jia Luo: "No you sick, right? Me how you?" "You say acne is caused by fever needle, said needle beriberi is caused by fever, I did not say anything, right? Batui your own hair, I do not have brothers do you body check? Do you play electric
Yell if not comfortable here uncomfortable there, which did not help you solve ah? My brother also bought a drug prevention from the Australian event ... ... "Shen Jia Luo getting more and more gas, getting more and more frustrated," want to play me, you had spoken
Ah? Report directly to the yard I ah? Now before you report me, you or man? If you do not forget ... knife kill me ... " "When do I report you to the hospital?" Arthur Shen finally understand what it means, Gaylord said, he also annoyed. "Dare not deserve it!" Shen Jia Luo angrier, forced open the front of Arthur, "Dean to me today that some people report incidents, misuse needle fever hit you and said I bite you, Ye Hao
Saying, I'm mad it? Why do I bite you ah? Batui is not your own hair playing me? " "You hear me clearly." Arthur frowned, also raised his voice, "You're the little Daoxing, I need it so frustrating? I might as well find someone to hit you forget!" "How dare you! You can even pull down his legs to fool people, what else can not do it? I despise you!" Shen Gaylord Arthur looked with contempt in the eyes look, turned away bitterly. "What?" Arthur and the small promise of beer almost simultaneously choking, do not believe that look at eighteen, looking busy little crooked barbecue shop, Arthur shook his head, "No, this is absolutely impossible!"

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者