2011年3月15日星期二

be prepared at any time in doom

Duanmu side sneered: "Naturally, I am pre-existence is a unique evil ways stars, told me it not be unrealistic faith, Vamp! You have the wrong mind!" Du read much authentic cold: "Wait proud of you! You know that I had just not to wear to your eyes intestinal poison?" Duanmu side was another big smiles: "Naturally, I am pre-existence of drug called Jun, which poisons to poison me?" Du read far a smile: "The poison rule die you die you get medicine to cure it!" Duanmu side face of a move and said: "What did you say?" Du Nian away slowly authentic: "To make up for lack of the drug, I have added a little old mountain ginseng Jilin!" Side of the square look paused, smiled and said that she Perfectionist: "Never mind! Old lady there to save the party." Du read all the way: "I am in Changbai Mountain, it is also collecting some long grass in the Ural, the thing warm temper force, the physical chill of you about some of this prejudice." Side of the side face became pale and said: "The Vamp! You're a connoisseur with a poison!" Du read far smile: "I'm not used to poison you?" Duanmu party sigh silent, her face cold Du This concept is far said: "my life in order to circumvent known, afraid you the rebirth of this simple-minded Li corpse? Honest with you, sinking the drug is formulated specifically for you." Duanmu side sadly typical: "You in the end with what?" Yuan Chen Sheng Du read: "The three core holding of Lanwei you die, you Jilin poison of the old reference system, ula grass grams of your cold and, finally, one thing you can be prepared at any time in doom!"

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者