2011年3月23日星期三

I will let you join up

Zhao significant channel: "If I hold onto your past?" Days of heart: "We only wait on this, and as good as one is open ... ..." Zhao can not think of these two individuals will be shameless, and sometimes have no idea poured. Flexible ear caught the first half, see the two still do not go, suddenly said: "To me to inform also, the only one condition!" Zhao Boulevard: "The last time we grab the game ax. The result I lost today, we again, if I lost again, and immediately take you up to?" The last days of heart to see him brought race, his face red can not help a bit, but the fear but also through many tests, so put first asked: "How many total pass in front of?" Zhao shook his head: "No, She Shan is simply not see the main outsiders, so no mark, if you win me, you can see the mountains directly to the Lord!" Tianxin thought a moment, that no alternative, she asked CHANGSHA COMMUNICATIONS: "The master think?" CHANGSHA COMMUNICATIONS Chen Sheng said: "no good policy, only a try! But for the Buddha's compassion ... ..." Zhao day road into the heart: "according to donor approach to it, whether it is still the same as last time?" Zhao Boulevard: "Yes, but you this is two people, who compared it with me?" Days as CHANGSHA COMMUNICATIONS heart pays deep internal forces, and 'Shaolin "to the hard work known to participate in this competition is more appropriate, then pointing CHANGSHA COMMUNICATIONS:" The one by the great master and patron over! " Zhao generals CHANGSHA COMMUNICATIONS looked, shook his head and said: "No! But he more than me, so be it, I will let you join up!"

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者