2011年3月23日星期三

I'm not worth it to me

She looked at him before: "had to come up that way!" Weiming Yuan authentic face is apologetic: "I'm sorry, I did not expect that they will look like!" Xiao Mei said: "Nothing, people are flooding like that, it was my own carelessness, I from the past behind you, I blame the panic a little!" Weiming Yuan said, as though listening to her heart, still not relieved authentic: "I will hurt you, right! Let me see your neck!" Said let Banzhu her hands around his waist, her hair swept aside to go, suddenly the feeling of his ideas to the hands, could not help but a surprise, exclaimed: "Mei-mei! You ... ... you have no clothes!" Xiao Mei looked at him calmly: "You hold me half a day, and now know!" Weiming Yuan Tai is a panic, quickly wanted to leave her alone, you want to sit up! Xiao Mei and hold him: "Do not move! You do not wear clothes like that is not too decency to get up!" mbt shoes clearanceWeiming Yuan feel This is naked, and she dared not move in the quilt. Heart was pounding! Whispered whispered authentic: "Mei-mei! This is what counted, we ... ..." Xiao Mei pricked brow and said: "How can we? I did not steal anything you! Less what you did not!" Weiming Yuan urgent: "I do not mean that. ... ... Well ... I ..." He hummed a long time can not say it, simply sighed and did not say it! Xiao Mei to see him the way, is not quite the laugh. Laughed for a long time before decent authentic: "Do not worry, I'm not nasty to the disregard of honor, which is off the ship, above the eye not ready clothes, wet clothes can not be left off, I have only this way!" Weiming Yuan know this is true, deep sigh and said: "Mei-mei! You saved my life, how can I blame you, but this is too rich you trouble, I'm not worth it to me!"

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者