2011年3月13日星期日

less than half an hour to write a poem.

Dad said:
"Tomorrow I meet Han Xiaozhang say, good sleep"Well, let's go out, my dad wanted to do, and Ming-chi is also the godmother back "
Two out of the study, the door just in time Hanjiao Zhang, Han Zhiyuan took his hand came up bag, Han Xiaozhang said: "Xu Xu Zhiyuan the bag of papers out, I promised your mother to see her back The "
Han Zhiyuan out of paper, their first sweep of open slightly, can not help but laugh: "it really is a two-hundred, writing is not easy to get out, I see"
Said open language papers, carefully read it again, the rise of Xu Xu laughed: "I can only say that you really like Beijing University, ah, all between the linesmbt shoes reveals a kind of sub-urgent hope"
Said here, can not help but faint smile and said: Xu Xu curious to see my father, from the table and come up with ambt shoes sale Founder of the stone ink stone, ink poured some ready-made, in a drawer looking for a suitable brush Shan in Yantai, the bow hand turned over the poems of Chairman Mao as if it is appropriate to write the first, looked for a moment, put down the book, pick up the brush strokes to write up, my father wrote on very fast, less than half an hour to write a poem.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者