2011年3月23日星期三

she never did like to set his heart racing

Xiao Wang at him through: "You can think like, I thought you would call me a shame!" Weiming Yuan impatient and said: "If I have the heart and told me to destroy Heaven and Earth!" Xiao Mei his hand cover your mouth and said: "Do not swear! I do not blame you, in fact, have rushed to save me by your feelings, I really should be very grateful to you, so nothing!" Weiming Yuan authentic red face: "Do not mention just the thing, and I hate myself too reckless!" Xiao Mei said: "Although his actions stupid, the situation can feel!" Weiming Yuan Fei Hong face, no longer make a sound. Break a long time, Xiao Mei suddenly called out softly: "Mingyuan!" Weiming Yuan heart of a dynamic, should be said: "What to do? Mei Mei!" Xiao full of sound through the wistful and said: "I remember not long after we met, I'll walk you rivers and lakes, one day, there is a boat in the Fuchun River, we also are relative!" Weiming Yuan close to her point. Xiao Mei is still without the consciously continued: "This is my only dream, only hope, only love ... ... in my life, you are my life." Weiming Yuan remembered the situation was bound in a league of two loving, lingering, deeply felt she was too negative, can not help emplacement her, kissing her eyelids, lips, eyes ... ... Xiao Mei first felt a sudden. But immediately dissolve in his strong embrace of a strong, close your eyes, like a secret kiss with his heavy rain, the rain also seems like a term of flowing tears! Weiming Yuan Xiao Mei arms felt like a snake. A soft and warm snake. He hugged Du Suqiong, Xiang Er Zhu labor. He used to embrace Xiao Mei! Tonight, she never did like to set his heart racing!

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者