2011年3月26日星期六

Stan Mak Shigeo finally know that means trouble

Mak male could wish for, even if too lazy to back straight away. The digital domain, as usual, the door is still not open, quiet, and even they were of the Oscar nominations, the atmosphere is dead. Jimmy went over into the male frowning. Stan opened the door this time just out of wheat into a male encountered, happy said: "Jimmy, you happened to come out, I was going to find you, we received an Oscar nominated." "Yes ah, I have just seen, we came to celebrate." Wheat into a male with a smile on Stein said. Suddenly a figure from the wheat into a male behind channeling out, scared two people jump. Is actually just that little devil, how could she come here, does she always followed the wheat into the male? "You had a number of areas of people, I like the" Terminator ", you can tell me. Will not really have the film in the end of the world, really exist functions o so powerful robot?. Little girl soon volley in front of two people tell their own problems. Stan looked at the strange little girl strange and asked: "She is?" "One trouble." Mak said Shigeo helpless. "My greatest dream is to shoot the movie. I join you? I can not." Girl's mouth did not stop, and asked the two people are the first big problem, Stan Mak Shigeo finally know that means trouble.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者