2011年3月7日星期一

front of anything to do with her not the slightest interest, a little

Bodyguard should be okay "Bodyguard?" Lin Yu stared, jokes, life and death he is sworn bodyguards and it really? "Oh, my sister comes to me, in fact, that point out the thing, there is entertainment boss wants to talk to me about, the last to find her pier, and I suspect the people there could have been dirty, had no reason
Will, just call the plays she calls, indicating the first ride out the storm say. " "The relationship between you and your sister?" Do not understand some of Lin Yu, and Xia Xuejun this woman's mind can be really heartbroken, while obviously Xiaxue Yan have malicious side will help her see through this one
The mystery. "Poor, she often rely on little tricks to do business, so want to see my joke Xiaxue Yan looked up at him, lightly:" If I go tonight, go and do not accept previously
Talk about things that touch people, she estimated would be happy to see my joke, as she persuade me and Zhao Xiang also out in this kind of psychological engagement, if I can be forced to compromise with Zhao that she will be very happy. Terrible jealousy. Lin Yuming white Xiaxue Jun motivation, the heart such as the snake woman. "Sometimes I do not need to guard against the enemy in front, but have to beware of their loved ones behind." Xiaxue Yan sighed softly, perhaps because the man in front of anything to do with her not the slightest interest, a little

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者