2011年3月20日星期日

you is not deep love

Weiming Yuan Listen Bonu said: "We are all one life, I will not quiet dignity than people!" Xiao ring silent for a while, Weiming Yuan has never been so brusque treat her, no wonder she wants to embarrass, and Du Suqiong a slight chuckle: "Mingyuan! Ring for Hello Sister." Weiming Yuan Yi Tan gently said: "Did I do not know, but I want to love me as if I were ordinary people." Hsiao color ring put away the face of resentment, Perfectionist a laugh: "Brother! I was wrong, let's go." Weiming Yuan silent sigh, keep them coming back first, the Gongye quickly catch up to the ground, snatched the lead the way in front. Yi Che Xiao Du Suqiong ring skirts: "The Nizi, do not trance, and let's go." Hsiao ring is dragged a few steps, suddenly shook his head: "Mountain mbt shoes clearanceLord, I really do not deserve crowd in among you, I told him that a great mind vision, awareness was not clear enough." Du Suqiong smile, holding her hand and said: "Where you is not enough to understand that just because you love will have compassion on the ear." Hsiao ring softly: "Yes! I really was afraid, afraid he would be the first failure animate." Du Suqiong looked at her: "You care for him so the outcome of it?" Xiao Wan said: "No! I only care for his life and death." Du Suqiong micro sigh loudly, said: "You are young and in the end, just loved, have had, your heart will be infinitely enriched, and the lack of impact of his death!" Note also present Xiao ring she said: "Mountain Lord! You could say that because you have deeply loved, but I'm different, I accept too little, had hoped to live his safety." Du Suqiong smiled slightly: "A Chi Qingshui just let a spoonful of sugar, which is sugar water, it felt a touch of sweetness that only the mind, if you lack the kind of mind, you is not deep love."

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者