2011年3月15日星期二

I can answer it will be able to recover

Duanmu side aghast and said: "What?" Du far hum cold read: "The coat that is to take the corpse pills drug boil practiced. To deal with you this revival rotten bones, the most effective thing, but do not worry, I do not mustermbt shoes clearance it will not work!" Duanmu party hard with a straight face said: "How do you muster it?" Du read much light laugh: "That drug is now dead body of ice you live, I just put a gun, it immediately dissolves, and you then the whole body into the black ... ..." Duanmu side white face glow blue, their eyes flickering. Du read far and said: "You're playing the idea of escape, that will not leave my things?" Duanmu Fang Yi Tan said: "you're real smart! I only have so you can not contain." Du read much screamed smiled: "When I want to take a person must cut off all his renegade ways." Duanmu side refuses to accept: "The legs are long in my body ... ..." Du read much laughed: "I am naturally not stop you want to run away, but remember do not run too far, or want to catch the back too late, because that body needs daily medication to suppress drug once." Duanmu side shouted: "You're too hard!" Du read far to smiles: "Everything about will know that only dead drug manufacturing the drug, I want to keep secret, and now fate or not, listen to you, help yourself, one day you want to live, to make good use of the day life. It was the last time you are on earth! " Duanmu side a long sigh and said: "you encounter such a person, I had met their fate, everything. But I have been cold and the drug solution to the three core orchids, and keep what use are they?" Du read all the way: "I can answer it will be able to recover!"

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者