2011年5月29日星期日

you that the Living Dead I live to give the tomb

Guo Jing said: "It has not had." Chuji said: "Yes ah! Know she is a teacher first, some good intentions, naturally all the way to tolerance Let Prada Sunglasses. It turned out that the older generation sourness, said: 『more you let me look at it the more I can not afford. 』Forced the first division, only She takes a hands-on. He was here two predecessors is that contest, fighting the thousands of strokes, the first division not heavy-handed Louis Vuitton Sunglasses, and always hard to win Failed. The man angrily: 『you are not intentionally and I fight, when I was with? 』First division said:『 arms than a close call, as Savimbi. That humanity 』:『 It is good. If I lose, I will never see you face, so that you eyes and ears clean. 』And teacher said: 『If you win, you want? 』Face a red man Replica Oakley Sunglasses, speechless, and finally a bite, said:『 you that the Living Dead I live to give the tomb. 』

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者