2011年5月25日星期三

then we break up What's that

Vendetta moaned, but not answered. Cheng Ying courage too big, take a handkerchief to his hold wound Prada Sunglasses . But he hit the potential of this Really Menge, severe head injury good students, instant, gave a handkerchief soaked with blood. Press and hold her tightly with his left hand injury Mouth, after a while, the blood will not flow Louis Vuitton Sunglasses. Vendetta slightly open eyes, see sitting beside the British way, exclaimed: "You save me for? Might as well let me die clean. "Cheng Ying see he awoke, was very happy, softly:" Does it hurt your head? "Vendetta shook Head sadly: "The head does not hurt, and my heart hurt." Cheng Ying heard strange, I thought: "how such a large piece of broken heads, But the head does not hurt my heart hurt? "Right now does not ask, take off his belt, gave him a good dressing the wound Replica Oakley Sunglasses. Vendetta sighed and stood up, said: "You are never refused to see me again, then we break up What's that?

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者