2011年5月9日星期一

I'd have taken it before the tournament

"When I watch it, I'm thinking that I know I can do that – it's just about being consistent Prada Sunglasses."
Carrington has an added motivation to reach the pro ranks by qualifying for and winning the world amateurs.
He said: "I was invited to last year's world amateur championships in India after qualifying through other means, but it cost a lot and I couldn't afford it Louis Vuitton Sunglasses.
"I perhaps should have gone; the guy who took my place went on to win it.
"That did leave me feeling quite annoyed. It might not have been, but it could have been me.
"It will make me more determined if I get another chance Replica Oakley Sunglasses.
"But even if I don't, I'm pleased that I've come through a lot of rounds – I'd have taken it before the tournament."

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者