2011年5月9日星期一

VonPollaro’s wife, Sarah, who owns

VonPollaro’s wife, Sarah, who owns a flower subscription serviced called HBloom Coach Sunglasses, found deep pockets in New York City.
“I went to college with Sam’s wife,” said Andrew Levinson, a New York real estate attorney who does work for, and invests in, early-stage businesses. “Sam asked me to look over his business plan and help him out Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses. I gave him some pointers on it, and I said, ‘Can I get some money together?’ ”
Levinson put in less than $100,000, he said.
Lord’s father was ambassador to China under President Reagan. His mother is best-selling author Bette Bao Lord. Lord also belongs to Yale’s secretive Scroll and Key society Armani Sunglasses. A native Washingtonian, he served as executive director for the Fred Malek/Jeff Zients investment team that helped bring baseball to Washington.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者