2011年5月17日星期二

The Marine Science Center has posted a map

The Marine Science Center has posted a map of active sea-turtle nests Christian Dior Sunglasses. There are 11, which they're pretty happy about, since there were only five this same time the previous year.
One highlight, I'm told, is catching the sunset, so one night I have dinner at AJ's Dockside Restaurant on the island's western edge. From my wooden table on the dock, I look across marsh and water as I eat deviled crab and salad topped with fried oysters. Boats are moored at long docks that jut out across the marsh, connecting solid land and the water Oakley Sunglasses Cheap. The sun sends its rays in sideways under my umbrella.
The sun still has not set by the time I've finished my dinner, but I've lingered as long as I reasonably can. A few minutes later, driving along the western edge of the island Arnette Sunglasses, I spot a smaller fishing pier where I can watch the sunset instead.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者