2011年5月25日星期三

That burst crackers and Ben

That burst crackers and Ben, the two men come down. Local is a cemetery. Cheng Ying scared little face pale, but inflation Lu Wushuang Flushed Carrera Sunglasses. Cheng Ying: "The old man, we have to go home, do not tell you Wanla!" That Vendetta her eyes staring, silent. Cheng Ying saw him look into exudes sadness Qi Wan, self esteem and self-injury Look, from the tempting of compassion, gently said: "If I did not stay by your play, and then to the lake you come tomorrow, I peel lotus seeds For you. "That cracker exclaimed:" Yes ah, ten years the matter, ten years nobody to play with. "Suddenly the project is fiercely, evil ruthless Ruthless said: "He Yuan Jun it? He Yuan Jun have gone?"Cheng Ying saw him suddenly increased aid Oakley Sunglasses, frightened, whispered: "I ... ... I ... ... I do not know." Grab it for Vendetta Live in her arms, her body and shaking, his voice low with said: "He Yuan Jun it?" Cheng Ying scared him cry out Jiyu , The tears in the eyes rolling, but has not shed. That cracker teeth: "The crying, crying! You do Why not cry? Well, you're ten years ago is like that. I forbid you to marry him, you said you did want to leave me, but not with him not to go Be Chanel Sunglasses. I say thank you for your kindness, my heart was very sad to leave, Pooh! Are all a pack of lies. If you really hurt Heart, why are you crying? "

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者