2011年5月26日星期四

speaking glib

Guo Fu shouted: "carving children, carved children, come!" But the double eagle far spared, not back Prada Sunglasses. Limo Chou laughed: "Little Sister Sister, you're surnamed Guo it? "Guo Fu see her face beautiful, amiable, it seems that is not" evil woman "shortcut: "Yes ah, I surnamed Guo. Your last name?" Limo Chou smiled: "Come on, I'll show you play." Slowly approached and tried to carry her Hand Louis Vuitton Sunglasses. Kezhen E iron bars of a brace, acute sprang from the cave in, stopped in front of the Guo Fu, cried: "Fu-children, get inside!" Limo Chou Smiles: "I'm afraid I eat her?" Just then, a ragged boy left hand carrying a cock, mouth singing FOLK POEMS, jump jump jump over, Some people see the cave before, shouted: "Hey, you come to my house do you want?" Come before Limo Chou and Guo Fu, side head to the two Look, laughing: "Gee, big beautiful children a good beauty, beauty is also very delicate children Replica Oakley Sunglasses, two girls come for me? Folks No child can be so beautiful friends ah. "Intuit thieves face hee hee, speaking glib.


没有评论:

发表评论

关注者