2011年5月19日星期四

I started my visit with a walk

Beamer Conservation Area
I started my visit with a walk in the woods at the 123 acre Beamer Conservation Area atop the Niagara Escarpment on Ridge Road West Fendi Sunglasses. This is one of the most extensive escarpment forests in the Niagara Region. Before my hike, I climbed an observation tower at the edge of the forest and joined a group of Birders who were looking for birds of prey. From now until the end of May (daylight hours) eagles Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses, hawks, falcons and vultures can be seen flying over the area during their spring migration. A 10 -minute walk from the tower along a stone (wheel chair accessible) pathway took me to the edge of the escarpment where I saw a superb view of Grimsby.
On a clearer day, I could have seen the outline of Toronto across Lake Ontario Ferragamo Sunglasses. Along one trail I discovered Forty Mile Creek cascading over two large waterfalls. If this doesn't make you feel alive, nothing will.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者