2014年12月21日星期日

Mother's love companion I growth composition

Mother's love companion I growth composition
the parents are a best teacher for kid, in the growth process of each kid, or many or little will make some small mistakes.When my growth bateau loses bearing in the living ocean, the mother's love as if a lighthouse, illuminate a direction for my far sail.
remember once, my examination result badly, the teacher made us go home to make the parent be trying a top signing.I think:If let mother see me this score, affirmation wanted to get to scold.Looking at to try the score on book, I get a brainwave, number 7 change 9, ha ha, more than 90 cents.Although the in the mind raises to feel satisfied for own cleverness,after all has a guilty conscience.Return to a house, my heart was like to mourn 15 water pails, seven ascend eight times.I take to try book to make the mother sign, not bad.Mother's side sees the side saying.When my in the mind just accounted to feel satisfied for own very clever in deceiving others, once mother's facial expression sink and asked:Is this your true score?I don't dare to see the mother's eyes and say with the voice that oneself just can can hear:Yes.At this moment, my heart bang bang jumps indiscriminately.Finishing was found by the mother, today the pain of necessary flesh.Make me surprisingly BE, the mother not only didn't scold me, but the language center of gravity is long ground of to say to me:Testing this time isn't good, have to be diligent next time.The honest score counts more important, ignore is study or is a person, all have to be honest.Listen to a teaching of mother, I ashamed pole, say:Mother, sorry, I hereafter don't tell a lie any further.
growth of road up, there is fresh flowers, there is also thorn.All the way, the mother's love companion I healthily grow up.Mother's love companion I growth composition
positive such as Ji, Bo Lun, say, we call the time of mother, all sweet every time.However, the mother was full of kindly while calling us, the mothers of world all loved the kid of topic, and the mother's love mixs with our growth.
I pimping time, always feel at mother nearby very warm, always like to tie up at nearby, the mother does the mother's small tail.The mother is very painful I, usually delicious of stay to me.Arrived in winter, the mother still used her clever of the hand knit a many beautiful sweaters for me.Put on sweater to school, the classmates all the Kua sweater is beautiful, I listenned to feel matchless pride for mother.
ascend during the days in the primary school, I woulded not° until walked very long hill path get to school.The wayside contains a grave and listen to the little colleague say there are ghost or bandit on this road.I really fear that a person walks this road and hear the voice that the information blows leaf, I thought to is a ghost to come and frighten strongly to run, I usually complain to the mother, the mother is always wrinkly the eyebrows be full of to feel pity on and the look in the eyes worrying looking at me, finally and one day, the mother says to pick me up.After the time that releases from school to separate with friends every time, I will see the wayside on the anterior hillside containing a figure and acquainting with a very warm figure very much., Is a mother.I ambiguously see the mother is smiling to beckon with the hand to me, I am like a small rabbit toward the mother run very fast in the past, the pine tree wood of wayside was blown by the breeze Hua the ground rang and swayed body in the breeze, imitated a Buddha to be welcoming I returned to a mother of embrace.The mother pulls my hand, we step on way home together and fill the air our mirth voices in the air, setting sun chase I and the mother's shadow, pull very longly very long, leave 1 string on the hill path I am long with mother long of footprint.Is latest I release from school each time, the mothers all pick me up punctually, over a semester, never interrupted.Now is thought, in fact I anticipate of various unpredictables, I have never met as well at a time on the road that I go to school, just that I ain't feel at ease, mother over a semester always first-class in that hillside I, she is on the hillside, one personal station's a station is more than a hours, also need to bear with waiting lonesome and lifeless.Still trail the daughter whom the exhausted body waits for her most love to release from school to return when the busy over agriculture lives, give I a mind of dependable.
ascend during the days in the high school, I left a mother and arrived very far place to go to school.Just before walking, the mother sends me to the station, anti- again and again reply ground to give repeated advice to me have to study hard, take good care of oneself, sometimes drops a line the words that I deeply remembered a mother of going home.I know including her to my endless love in the mother's words.Thought of to will leave a home town right away, leave a mother, be full of not to give up in my heart, I forgot I how get on the car of, I of the mood is very heavy.I tell myself, musting make great effort to study can not make the mother disappoint.I diligent earth shine I say of do.Composition contest once, my workacquired a county class accessit, I was very happy, released from school later I wanted to tell the mother this good news.I wrote a long long letter, I was believing an end to write a mother, and I love you.Thanks to your love to me.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者