2014年12月21日星期日

Beautiful home town

Beautiful home town
January 17, I step on to return to village of itinerary
after by bus rushing about of the long time, I arrived my home town.Walk on the path of countryside, the small winding path of three year agos becomes a spacious big way;An one-storied house of three year agos becomes a pair of layers small several-storied building;The bicycle of three year agos, the motor car became a small sedan, truck.The home town person becomes wealthy.Led a few bridges, finally had already got to own house.
I scrutinized grandmother cautiously a time of, nothing important variety.Hope grandmother slowly and longly comes over here from the farm land, on crease of face again many, the hair was to reduce.I catch up a front to hand grandmother to go home.Grandmother starts to inquire my circumstance.Seem to be very happy.Led a short while, I with grandmother next kind vegetables.
arrive at farm land, the breeze pared off more fiercely.Downwards see from the eminence, the one is beautifully green, an one wave Gao Guo Yi's wave.Flank of brook wave light Lin Lin, I infatuate with therein.Leading was very long-term, finally went home.
Chinese New Year period, the every family joys light stanza adopts and break one continuous, round and round circle circle, totally celebrate joyful festival.The atmosphere been full of to observe a festival.
the home town become more and more beautiful.Wait I to advance in years, I also go home.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者