2014年12月17日星期三

Interestingly guess a phrase game

Interestingly guess a phrase game
today, the school held to celebrate 61 activities.Each classroom dresses Piao beautiful bright.Especially we class, outside and all outside pinned up in inside balloon, round last colourful take.Do we want to open a birthday meeting in the class!
the birthday will ascend the wish rites of having the happiness, there is fascinating program performance, there is also various interesting game.I most like of is guess a phrase game.The rules of the game is such:1 set of five people stands into 1 brigade.After the first a phrase language that person saw the host producing, mean to pass next person with the action, the rest can be deduced accordingly.The last person speaks phrase language according to the action.If that's right, even if win.This game is really interesting, everyone wants to have fun.The crew list that can take part in a game all hides in the balloon, so must break balloon Chuo first then go.Whenever the host reports a name, we meeting the ground call, and warmly applause.
a per the balloon was broken by the Chuo, can there is all no my name on the note of inside., Remained the last quota, my hearts all mentioned a throat eye.I how want up to play once, which afraid is lose also well ah!I am thinking so, listen to bang of a , the last balloon exploded.Ten that notes of host, report name Ke Xue!I am happy to jump, hurriedly and by leap and bound run up Taiwan.
the host let me saw the first phrase language playing chess.I did an action for sitting, and put out strength to point at the chess on the behind cupboard in classroom, hint the classmate of behind.Can classmate but give°ed the action that I sit to learn in the past, I blocked to all too late block.Result the classmate finally comprehend into a chair and make me in distress situation.The second phrase language is a watermelon.I think that the watermelon is a circle of, the friendly ball is like more.Hence, I pointed to point apical red balloon, but forgot than row the action of eating the watermelon.Hence, 1 spreads a , the classmate of behind blurts out balloon and ask for everyone's uproar of laughter in the audience.
naturally, we lost.However, I still keep having lots of fun.How interesting game!

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者