2014年12月24日星期三

Childhood interesting news

Childhood interesting news
the memory of childhood, abundant colorful;The photograph of childhood can start to hang up my recollection most .No matter is to make me happiness, still keep making me sad;No matter is ask for me angry, or make me discommode, now in my eyes, all very fine my photo album in, have one to make me enjoy in retrospect endless photograph.On the photograph, I was embraced by the mother to once walk the sandy beach in one gold yellow.I am tightly wrinkly eyebrows, the canthus still stays a drop of drop of tear.My part by hand arm tightly the wreath wear the mother's neck and simultaneously use remaining of canthus to only stare at sandy beach and seem to fear to drop down;But mother the facial expression on the face then is a bit in distress situation, seem to be very helpless with wanting to embrace me but.Looking at this photograph, my thoughts and feelings also returned to me along with it 5-year-old summer
summer in that year, I with father mother arrive medium letter spend a holiday village to play.Hope from our rooms once the seaside hope, the ocean of the deep blue color and the sandy beach of the gold yellow to the utmost accept eye bottom.Mother tells me, they will take me to arrive to have fun there on the second day.The at the thought of ability contacts the sea water intimacy, I the very small heart was full of a dream.
the morning in the second day, the father mother forbids not to live my soft whet a hard bubble, in early morning take me to the sandy beach up.On the sandy beach because of we to get very early, empty none person, very silent.I far and far hoped ocean, toward it run about wildly in the past, but be called by the mother live.Happy Xuan, what you wear is a skirt, can not play water.Can't, my having to squat down last sand fortress is at the sandy beach.At I with concentration to when the ambition ground pile up sand fortress, I suddenly discover:Have already allowed much more small pits on the sandy beach!These small pits all cover up with the stone head in a cake of white above and not and cautiously see still can not see clearly!My curiosity is imminent, hence, I put a hand into pit and put out strength a ground of Tao and hope and discover some beautiful rocks in the pit inside, but, have no what lately discover, result I have to upsetly the handle knob is from the sand in took back.When I clean up the sand that the hand up remain, suddenly I discover, there is a cake of on my hand that being like a stone head is similar, the thing of green green, just started how I still didn't care, continued from the son played son from of, thought that it would drop to drop down from the my hand by itself.But led in a short while, but I have found a not in the right place:That rock not only has never taken off to drop down and on the contrary and tightly glue at my finger up.I try by hand bye descend it, but it imitates a Buddha the bottom settled decision to stay on the my hand best in a short while.At this time, I just realize, the thing gluing on the my hand isn't a rock, but a dinky crab.I scream 1 and delivered crazy put out strength to jilt to begin, make to make an effort to want to throw away this terrible of thing.Can I can not get away from this guest who comes uninvited to regardless and how make an effort.I urgently got run off tears, feeling urgently under, I have to run the mother move reinforcements.Mother toward I after understanding the circumstance lightly and by hand on playing, the crab dropped down from my hand.Although the harassment of crab has already left me but goes, but I that day but leave linger effect, the symptom includes:Don't dare oneself to run about on the sandy beach, and want a mother to embrace to return to room all the way.
the interesting news of childhood is to how make people think of!

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者