2011年1月14日星期五

timberland schoenen

Sitting in the window, looks into the distance, the hearts of just adding a touch of
sadness. Alone at night in shallow quietly listening to the songs, they say: the night is too long,
too Do not know how to change the status quo timberland schoenen only know that he will never
fall, or buried in the rolling over of the Red Dust. I am not confident to firm and I can
not stand firm, so every day is wasted, doing nothing, hated this life, but not change,
only I now have? Loneliness when surrounded me, what can I do? Only despair, a man sad, Mama
secretly tears, and perhaps this is my sorrow. Fight back with a sigh, to continue withTimberland Chaussures my life. I had no fun,
leaving students and teachers for a long time, and some miss, and some happy. Maybe I am a Suddenly do not know what to do next second, then quietly waited, thinking it silly
questions, I spent day after day. This time was wasted exhausted, maybe I will cherish In this life, I gradually felt numb, Soldes Chaussures Hommeunable to resist a sudden,
suddenly do not want resistance. I can not write flowery rhetoric, slowly, my world more
and more pale, my eyes, more and more hollow. Now suddenly found out that they stupid, can
not catch happiness, no matter what, are hard to turn back, and I also were unable to Reviewing the past of the flower Love, I miss how much it can make up now? Be missed is
missed, it is difficult going back, it is difficult longer have. See through all this,
suddenly became cold, frozen in general, louboutin prixstiff smile, no longer express that
anger, my world, the sound disappeared, no colors, everything becomes so slow, everything
is likethe shackles of pale, my heart is completely blocked and will not be beat.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者