2011年1月9日星期日

The Natural

Chang's sit dawn, the village has two neighbors came over and said: "What lady, how do you get up early change of position?" Chang's lay it to tell him, the two: "The really difficult to live alone." Chang's self to cook food, a cry: "The men did not women, to eat this bitter loss. supposing that day to kill in the foot again Well, then, would be hurt. I now say no, not me no sense of shame, widowed so hard, only to find a rival to nothing more. "to a back cooked rice, and Masamori food, saw the door to Tao Gu kidnapper:" What lady eat. "Chang's Road : "It is, to where to?" Gu kidnapper: "The Big House Send e Wei silver money, the central I have you. yesterday for the second round came Minato said." Chang's Road: "You have two homes so sincere. "Gu kidnapper said:" so very different than before, Shi Niang has filial piety, doing another inanimate, they make money selling fish, still kind of rent fields after me Xiangbang species, population is small, very good live. yesterday none of my advised him: "No women or families, or married one is. "Second homes, said:" Winter of recycled office. "Chang's:" He epigenetic home, naturally asked for it. "Kidnapper:" I heard he used to say: the first marriage two people regardless of marriage, so long as writers, do not go against the Bale. "That's kidnapper is right happy, laugh with a straight face:" I have fun saying the words, what lady, I've got men and not women, widows arch-lun less than you expect, as nearly close to marry him stop. He has not quite thick stupid people, but also epigenetic also thrifty, as it has gas, woman and good, you know I see you Road collecting? "Chang's sighed:" Upon my honor, I have eight or ten years ago look to keep another place, no Road has been openly bullied, and I alone, I now live in a too hard, not only do this shameless things. If Wei 2 homes, I'm afraid he thinks I'm older, more. "Gu kidnapper:" The almost century old are you? "Chang's:" The 20-year-old. "Cripple smiled:" The saying goes: 'wife sophomore, meters floor. 'Wonderful, and when I am doing vain to tell us. "Setting up and left.'s Always a silver collection, see Gu cripple walk, calls out:" Old Gu, is this so that you, good or ill come back me know. "Kidnapper should be:" The Natural. "

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者