2011年1月14日星期五

May have been just so, quietly

May have been just so, quietly, to the death, not better? The birth of mankind, have been
quiet the noise of the universe, but do not think their existence is superfluous,
ridiculous, they also command the earth, reallyLouboutin shoes canadasad. I never called to
him his I do not know is a kind of fatherly love in my heart what kind of concept, may be very
warm! From small to large, my grandmother's side the only songs with me, I often asked her:
"Basking, where my father do?" At this time pointing to the stars grandmother would say to
me: "Nier, you Davis is the sky the brightest star. Look! he wink at you yet. "Since then,
I have always in the night sky in christian louboutin irelandfront of the brightest stars Six years old, my mother took me to Shanghai. She said it was the place I was born, I
looked at the hustle and bustle of the city, not that friendly or familiar. That year was
the He was thin, orbital collapse, no hair, but her eyes very dark, very bright. Same with my
eyes. We are separated by a glass, Ugg Pas Cher my mother picked up the phone in my ear:
"Nier, called my father!" I do not know how, that word has always stuck in my throat unable
to pronounce the sound. I did not think my father would be like this, I thought he would
very, very strong. I thought he would see me when I hold up. Is not so, ah! I saw my father waved his hand, mylouis vuitton bags mother took over the phone. All along, I did not speak. Know the guards time to remind my mother, I saw a father, his
pair of eyes and I suddenly look a lot like the things I did, bright, very harsh. The second saw the father, is already six years after the. At that time, my mother has been
re-established the family, and I can have a sister, grandmother, but I still stayed around,
the songs still fall asleep listening to my grandmother, because I know it is not my home.
I This time, my father is not a door that separated us between the glass. However, the
father's eyes without the light as I do, I only see a haze. His father looked at my left
hand: "Nier, come!" Tears suddenly unstoppable as the flood gate openin

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者