2011年6月12日星期日

Yang Guo has brought She went to the tomb center Maid bedroom

Less than a meal Kung Fu, Yang Guo Hong Lingbo has received grave. Distraught when he came out, not the tomb door, the whole As a big piece of stone entrance of the tomb is still down on one side. His heart fluttered, secret prayer: "I hope my aunt did not die, let me Be able to see her again Fendi Sunglasses. "At this state of mind and Hong Lingbo never cut corners, only said:" Xiangu, I take you in, but the evil spirits If I eat, I become a ghost, it will always haunt you friends. "Immediately move into the inside.
Hong Lingbo thought: "This is stupid suddenly bold, and is pretty strange Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses." The moment too busy to think, to follow closely in the dark, she Hearing master said the road twists and turns in the Land of the Dead Tomb, as long as the wrong step, immediately lost, Stern quickly and without hesitation, Yang Guo Before a turn east, west one around, open a door here, there opened a boulder, was actually familiar with the abnormal. Hong Lingbo secretly Health Doubt: "What road tomb difficult to walk Ferragamo Sunglasses? Is Master lying to me, she was afraid that I secretly into it?" A moment, Yang Guo has brought She went to the tomb center Maid bedroom.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者