2011年6月17日星期五

the Shenshouqujie her clothes

Lu Wushuang thought: "this person a go, I will surely killing me in this □ out Prada Sunglasses." Only Ren Qi said: "You have to Zende?" Yang Guo Said: "Originally Well, you have to call me a hundred sound good brother, but you suffer the way I yelled, be subject to call into a voice is a thousand Louis Vuitton Sunglasses." Lu Wushuang reconsidered under the heart: "All and promised him, to be my injury, and then slowly remediation no later than him." So said: "I called Hi brother, good brother, good brother ... ... ... ... Ouch ... Ouch ... "Yang Guo said:" Good stop, and nine hundred ninety-seven sound Replica Oakley Sunglasses, Then recorded in the accounts, the other was then told Hello. "Approached the body, the Shenshouqujie her clothes.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者