2011年6月4日星期六

what good

Maid sneered: "Well, I do not love you. Sun-law told me to take care of you cheap designer sunglasses, I'll take care of you, you can in this life Do not expect me to treat you with kindness. "Yang Guo tough this has been cold, listening to remark, is more like putting the pot of cold water poured down, Ren Zhaoqi asked Said: "I have nothing bad, why do you hate me so Bvlgari Sunglasses?" Maid said: "Hello, my business is not good? I did not hate You. I live in this grave of this gifted being, who does not love, who do not hate. "Yang Guo said:" What fun? Regardless of Regardless, you've been outside yet? "Maid said:" I have not been to Zhongnanshan Police Sunglasses, the outside is nothing but mountains and trees, the sun month Light, what good? "

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者