2011年6月13日星期一

however

However, if not come back, I wonder if you are willing for me Died, I broke this promise can not be considered Prada Sunglasses. "Yang Guo said:" We find ways to go, okay? "Maid said:" You do not □ more than that wonderful tomb of the structure, we can not go out again friends. "Yang Guo sighed Louis Vuitton Sunglasses. Maid said: "Do you regret, is not it?" Yang Guo said: "No, in this □ I am with you, the outer world I was not any pain on the people. "Maid previously not allowed, he said," You hurt me any, "after Yang Guo has been no mention since, when her heart The situation has changed, can not help listening to a great sense of warmth, asked: "What do you want then you sigh?" Yang Guo said: "I think if we two Together down the mountain Replica Oakley Sunglasses, the world is really more fun to do, to have you with me, really is happy, however. "

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者