2015年2月11日星期三

Lantern Festival wraps a tang yuan

Lantern Festival wraps a tang yuan
today is Lantern Festival, I want to wrap a tang yuan with mother together.Hear the implied meaning that eat a tang yuan is round and round circle circle, happy happy.
start wrapping a tang yuan, I learn the mother's appearance and did.I took some glutinous rice flour first and rubbed it into a ball and immediately after pressed ball a nest with the thumb and was like rim of bowl similar shape and put a farcing, the end was to chase its.I simultaneously knead the farcing son peeping out tightly and there broke, I knead the that direction tightly, and the this place broke again.I and then knead both sideses all tightly, tang yuan without results the belly broke.The mother guides me and crumples the glutinous rice flour even first and otherwise wrap easy spilt open, want to control to rub so much of strength.I ain't low-spirited, changed one regiment glutinous rice flour, re- did.I finally controled technique and worked well a tang yuan this time.Slowly, I more do more well-trained, more do more good, worked well full full one plate tang yuan.
the mother cooked tang yuan and let us ate.I run up to go to first prosperous 1 bowl.I bit, again joss-stick again Nuo.With eat tastily in store at the outside.The tang yuan that eats oneself to personally do feels specially flavorful.
the mother say:The all thingses all want to personally labor by himself/herself, so as to learn to more knowledge and the technical ability, have advantage to your growth.I spent for an unforgettable Lantern Festival!

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者