2015年1月3日星期六

Person again after the view of Tai 囧 of囧 way feeling

Person again after the view of Tai 囧 of囧 way feeling
I and father mother go to the movie 《person again the Tai 囧 of囧 way 》 , I is ten stars to the grade point of this movie!Because is super to make to smile.Father says the point of smiling of mother is too low, go to the movie is to from the beginning smile tail, have never stopped.But I also hear father is smiling, and is smile keep stamping foot.But I smile not much, that several times smiles to all smile together with father mother.Father said that I smile a point too Gao, the mother says where I don't know to smile to order.In fact I is understood movie, that baldheaded Xu Zheng and Wang Bao, also have that yellow Bo to do to observe a festival eyes in the happy headquarter, claim to be 囧 absolute being household.In the movie, Xu Lang and Wang Baos are Thai legends, they experienced a lot of affairs and finally won spy Gao Bo, I most move of is his daughter says not to miss father's mother's divorce and want one family forever together.See there, I secretly dropped tears.Father saw on the side and tightly embraced me, I felt to have peace of mind very much.
Thailand is very beautiful, in a few more days, wait examination to end one winter vacation of putting, I want with father's mother, Niang, the elder sister of Ni Ni and aunt's mama big father travel in Phuket, Thailand together.I expect this day very much!

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者